Str. Mitropoliei, No. 9
Built between 1783 and 1786, the church appears as a solemn monument, standing out due to its narrow front in the Baroque style.
The serious interior, requested by the canons of the Calvinist cult, renders the image of a hall-like church with an apse.
Placed on a platform sustained by two massive pillars, the organ stands out in the western part of the church.
- HISTORIC CHURCHES
- The Orthodox Cathedral
- The Catholic Church: Introduction
- ”Saint Mary” Evangelical Parish Church
- The Holy Cross Chapel
- The Asylum Church
- Reformed Church
- "St. John" Church
- "St. Elizabeth" Church
- "St. Luke" Church
- "Dintre Brazi" Church
- The Church in the Pit/ "Din groapa" Church
- The Franciscan Church
- The Ursuline Church