Str. Constituţiei 19
In 1898 the Jewish community in Sibiu obtained the amounts of money necessary to built a synagogue.
It is composed of a single body on a rectangular plan.
The Neo-Gothic fatade is dominated in the superior part by a border of Neo-romantic triforia.
The interior has the aspect of a basilica, and the ceiling was built in such a manner as to remind the beholder of the Neo-Renaissance spirit. Placed in the eastern side of the edifice, the chalice has the shape of a semi-circular apse.
- HISTORIC CHURCHES
- The Orthodox Cathedral
- The Roman-Catholic Church: Introduction
- ”Saint Mary” Evangelical Parish Church
- The Holy Cross Chapel
- The Asylum Church
- Reformed Church
- "St. John" Church
- "St. Elizabeth" Church
- "St. Luke" Church
- "Dintre Brazi" Church
- The Church in the Pit/ "Din groapa" Church
- The Franciscan Church
- The Ursuline Church