Str. Lunga 25
It is the second Orthodox church built in Sibiu, in 1791.
It was raised with the donations offered by the bishop Ghedeon Nichitici, the one who took care of the building being Bishop Gherasim Adamovici.
It was raised in a Roman style, boat-shaped, with one tower.
It was built from bricks, from the foundation.
The original painting was preserved partially on the iconostasis.