No. 4, Samuel von Grukenthal Street
A report building which was raised by the Sparkasse Bank after the demolition of the Priests’ Tower in 1898. It is formed of a basement, a ground floor and two stories and has a rectangular plan, with a small interior yard. The splayed corners towards Huet Square display a bowindow at the first floor.
Decorative panels with festoons and lion heads are displayed under the windows at the first floor.
Among the numerous commercial spaces which functioned at the ground floor we mention Peter Fleischer’s fabric store which endures until the period between the two World Wars.