No. 2, Al. Odobescu Street
The building on a sloping land presents two different facades: towards ’’Odobescu” Street there is a ground and an upper floor and on the other side (’’Mos Ion Roata” Street) it has a ground floor and three upper floors. On the upper floor there are semicircular arched windows with a rampant parapet. On the ground floor there are doric buttresses and on the upper floor composite capitals buttresses. There is a four ridged roof with three semicircular skylights made of plate. Inside: An interior corridor on the upper floor, opened towards the central hall with baluster parapet, above which there are grooved doric columns.
The first yard in Sibiu covered with glass and metal
A building built by Carl Heinrich Eder (born in Sibiu) for “The Primary Evangelic School” for boys (Evangelisch Knabenelementarschule A.B.). During the inter-war period it became a Secondary School. In 1957 “The Arts School” is set up. Since 1964 it was called “The Music Highschool” and since 1965 ‘’The Music and Plastic Arts Highschool”.