No. 5, Plopilor Street
Ground floor and upper floor building, which displays a symmetrical facade organized on three bays, with two windows, it has an axis semicircular gang portal. High, four ridged roof, with the ridge parallel to the facade, displays two ridged eye skylights.
Medieval doors are kept and stone slabs pavement.
Two traditional, very high chimneys.
After 1885 the owner was Karl F. Wachsmann who had an Industrial and Agricultural Machines Factory in backyard, and a showroom towards the street. The factory was established in 1883. During the inter-war period here was Fritz Wachsmann’s workshop.