No. 21, Vopsitorilor Street
16th – 17th century, 1827
Corner building, situated at the intersection with Ocnei Street, made up of a ground floor and upper floor. High, four ridged roof, with the ridge parallel to Ocnei Street and three eye skylights, which intersects to the ridged roof of the wing towards Vopsitorilor Street, which also has three eye skylights, ended in a trapezoidal gable.
The former arch access corridor has been blocked.
- Opened dragon mouth wind flag, with the monogram SM, from 1827, the year when the building was bought by Spack family and it got the present shape