Basement, ground floor and upper floor eclectic building with a facade structured on three registers.
On the left side there is a corridor with a rectangular entrance on the ground floor. Ridged roof excepting the central jutty where there is a trapezoidal coverage with an ample neorenaissentist skylight placed on the eaves.
- The facade with the central jutty, the balcony with balusters and the floral ornamental elements from the upper side;
- The painting from the corridor’s ceiling representing swallows flying on the sky, dating from the last decade of the 19th century
The presentation shop and the liqueurs factory’s head office were set up in 1877, Heinrich Rieger being the owner and also the building’s owner