The building dates from 1450-1500 with some changes made in the 18th century
Underground and ground floor building. Ridged roof, the comb right- angled to the facade; The rooms are semicilindrical-vaulted with bay and renaissantist cross arches.
- Three hardening arches between A aisle and house no. 41
- Underground entrance door in a renaissance style made by wood with the header sustained by denticles border