Sibiu's historical and architectural heritage

 

No. 3, Aurarilor Square

No. 3, Aurarilor Square

XVth century; 1810.
House on Scara Aurarilor, consists of four different buildings. The façade towards  Scara Aurarilor descending with the stairs has four rows of windows.
The building facing the stairs has saddle roof with two eyebrow dormer windows.
One of the buildings in the back dates back from 1810, with elements from an older construction, dating back from the XVth century.

The house belonged to the jeweller Hugo Lüdecke.

add a comment