15th-16th century; 19th century, 1915-1916
Basement, ground floor, two upper floors and attic massive building, structured upstairs on three axes.Centrally, on the height of the two floors, there is a bowindow. The roof partially mansard, in the central area above the bowindow, a large skylight, basket handle arch window.
Since the mid 19th century, the house belonged to the Bielz family, the first owner being the researcher Eduard Albert. Here also lived J. Bedeus von Scharberg, etnographer.
Here was the Women’s Association office from Sibiu (Frauenverein Hermannstadter),led by Josefine Bielz.