the 16th – 17th century
Basement and ground floor house. It displays a high, ridged, medieval roof, with the ridge parallel to the street, with eye skylights. The courtyard building displays Baroque chimneys.
- An old wind flag with a stylized cat, so commonly met on the buildings of the city a century ago, is preserved on the building (1900).
- Metallic decorative elements under the shape of aerotere were added at the level of the eaves (the end of the 19th century)