15th-16th century; 18th century
Basement, ground floor and upper floor building, with the short wing facing the street. The four windows upstairs have traditional shutters. The ridged roof,with a ridge parallel to the facade and two high three-ridged skylights.
At the beginning of the 20th century was opened Nadasdi N. S. drapery (former Wunderlich.)the house was bought by Ilie Steflea in 1925 who moves here his fur store, the first fur store from Sibiu, supplier of the Royal House.
At the beginning of the 20th century here lived Nicolae Balan before he became a metropolitan.