mid of 19th century
Basement, ground floor and upper floor house, the access is made through a left corridor. Ridged, low slope roof, with a ridge parallel to the facade and two eye skylights.
- Wooden gate with Baroque decorations
- Plain,cross-vaulted corridor;
- Monumental staircase, with wrought iron railings
The house was built by F.A. Reissenberger in the second half of the 19th century. It will remain under the property of the Reissenberger family until the nationalization. During the interwar period here appears Carol Morscher’s drugstore, which is bought in September 1927 by Victor Loew.