15th century, 1825-1850
Basement, ground floor and upper floor house, with a right access corridor.
High, ridged roof with protruding eaves, with decorated soffit and which displays two high, ridged skylights. The basements come from a medieval house.
House built by Dimitrie Andronik. After his death, in July1880 the house remains to the followers who donate it to Andronik foundation.
Since the 19th century and until the First World War, on the ground floor operated Constantin Bugarski’s Grocery shop.