1901 - 1910
The house is formed of a basement, a ground floor and two floors. The second floor has an attic, displaying four windows protected by adjustable slats shutters. The two-ridged roof has a crest parallel to the street and two skylights covered by a break in the inclination.
The house was built by the descendants of Josef Unterer, a salami producer