second half of the 19th century
The building is formed of a basement, a ground floor and the first floor. The façade is structured on three registers vertically, on five lines. At the ground floor, on the right hand side, we find the rectangular, folding entrance gate with wooden sheets, adorned with borders. The ridged roof has a crest parallel to the façade and two eye-shaped skylights.
The Lawyers’ Bar functioned here starting with the end of the 19th century and until 1905.