the end of the 18th century; 1930-1939
The building is composed of a basement, a ground floor and the first floor. The façade is structured on six lines. The windows at the first floor have adjustable slats shutters. Above the gate, we find a polygonal plan bow window. The ridged roof has a crest parallel to the façade and two eye-shaped skylights.
Pharmacist August Teutsch lived in this building.