The building is composed of a basement, a ground floor and the first floor. The façade looking onto the street is structured on five lines, the central line being highlighted by an embossed jutty. The profiled gutter is sustained by a console frieze. The ridged roof has a crest parallel to the façade and three eye-shaped skylights.
The folding access gate is adorned with panels and a decorative wrought iron gate (the end of the 19th century)
The building hosted the offices of the Good Templars Order, which was founded in 1905.
|pastarnac.cu.tarnacop @ 31/05/2015, 14:58|