End of XVIIIth century - ~1800
Building consisting of two united houses at the intersection Rimski-Korsakov st with Valea Mare st. The main body has four windows with wide enframing. A basket handle arch with a gate opens through a passageway to the courtyard. The façade to Valea Mare st has five windows. The two wings have saddle roofs, with the ridges parallel to the streets and long shed dormers.