18th century; 19th century
Property consisting of three buildings arranged one after the other, on the right side of the parcel. The street wing, with the facade structured on two axes, arches enclosed by a brick parapet. Four ridged roof, with two eye skylights.
On the right side functioned Ludwig Fronius’ winery and the Import-export Chamber established in 1863. On the left opened the Calugaru ( Mönchhofkeller) restaurant-cellar since January 1928. It was kept under this name in the communistic period, too until the 90s.