the beginning of the 20th century
Building with one side towards the street, with five axes, with the gate far right. The decoration consists of stucco capitels, wide framing, slats shutters, cornice friezes at the top. Ridged roof, with the ridge parallel to the facade.
In 1933 Karl Albert was the owner,the grid metal door has in the middle the owner’s initials.