Sibiu's historical and architectural heritage

 

No. 1, Mitropoliei Street

No. 1, Mitropoliei Street

1900

Description:

Building placed at the intersection of S. Brukenthal Street, with the base on Mitropoliei Street where the neoclassical facade is organized on seven axes and has in the center the corridor’s arch portal.

History:

Dr. Carl Albert Artz von Straussenburg lived in the old no.3 house at the end of the 19th century.
After 1925 the Oasia Bank is located in the building.
Here was the office of the Bradetul Tourism Society which built 1937 the Fantanele chalet.

add a comment