16th-17th century, 1803
Basement, ground floor and upper floor building, with the long wing to the street displays far left the arch access corridor. Ridged roof, with the ridge parallel to the facade has three eye skylights. The corridor is semicilindrical vaulted.
- The inscription “AEDIFICIA/ CONGUNGICUTAVIT/ ANA MARIA BAYER/ ANO 1803 DIE 17 BRIS”, carved on stone plaque noticeable on the flowing’s level, with a wooden railing, the year of the restoration
- A wind flag indicated the year 1867.