16th-17th century, 19th century
Basement, ground floor and upper floor building. The traditional windows keep (six downstais and eight upstairs) keep the traditional carpentry. The eaves is decorated with rosettes and palm tree ornaments. The ridged roof, with the ridge parallel to the facade has three ridged skylights.
The arch portal with the massive gate that keeps the original hardware (19th century)
Here was the first Romanian Sodalite Meeting placa established by Nicolae Cristea April 28th 1867.
Here lived Dr. Liviu de Lemeny (died in 1912)
Here operated the Post Office, and since 1886 here moved the Telegraph Office from no.25 under the new name Post and Telecommunication Direction in 1904 from no.14.