16th-17th century, 1750-1800
Ground floor, upper floor and cellar (partially) house. The access to the site is via a right rectangular portal. The windows display frames with semicircular scopes, framed within a stucco scope on the ground floor, and rectangular frames with geometrical panels in front of the parapets, and also vegetal plaiting in the box above the upstairs windows. The ridged roof, with the ridge parallel to the street, has wide eaves and three high ridged skylights. The cellars barrel vaulted date from the medieval period.
It was the Transylvanian Union Bank’s headquarter.