15th-16th century, 1639; 1852
Basement, ground floor and upper floor building, displays far left the gateway arch of the vaulted corridor with a massive wooden gate, with geometrical boxes. The Baroque, two ramps stairs are placed on the short wings, on the sides of the courtyard.
- There is still kept the dating inscription on a stone plaque, in the corridor
- The flowing supported on cast iron consoles and two massive wooden columns;
- The neogothical facade with capitels in the median floor area, ogival arches strips and consoletes both between the floors and under the eaves