16th-17th century; 19th century
Basement, ground floor and upper floor building which is functionally unified to the no.19 building. Above the gateway there is a Rhomboid box with a winged caduceus chained by two affront snakes. The high, ridged roof, with the ridge parallel to the facade dislays on the sides two ridged chimneys. The barrel vaulted cellars date from the medieval period.
The Association for the Workers’ Education (established in 1865);
The High School of Commerce moved here after 1920.