Basement, ground floor and upper floor building, displays three windows downstairs and four upstairs.
- A commemorative plaque unveiled in 1964 indicates that “Here stopped on 18th -30th of June 1868, Mihai Eminescu who was passing through Sibiu with Mihai Pascaly’s acting troupe”
- In the yard there are four stone crosses sculpted in the 18th century, brought from the’ Biserica Bunavestire’ cemetery from Brosteni, Pauca village. They are declared historical monuments.
Here lived at the end of the 19th century, for a short period of time: Victor Tordasianu, Daniil Popovici Barcianu, Gustav Bedeus von Scharberg