the end of the 18th century – the beginning of the 19th century
The building was constructed by merging several wings. The facade is symmetrical with six windows upstairs, and two on the sides of the arch gateway with a geometrical decoration and floral rosettes.
- Straight flowing, supported on cast iron consoles, with a metal railing, with a “1900” vegetal decoration
Here lived the academician Iosif Hodos, participator to the 1848 Revolution, related to Alexandru Papiu Ilarian and Axente Sever.
The Telegraphic Office moved here from Saguna in 1874, and it moves to no.14 in 1886. Instead there is opened the Vocational School for the Wood Industry.