Building placed in the contact area between the “Upper town” and the “lower” one attached to one side to the back of no. 17 building from Piaţa Mică. It is a two level building.the five windows have rectangular shape, plaster profiled framing and adjustable slats shutters. The four ridged roof, with two rectangular flat eye skylights towards Ocnei street.
At the beginning of the 20th century here functioned Reschner Heinrich the haberdashery shop, musical intruments shop etc In October 1922 T. Dordea opens a drapery shop, taken over by d Ion Sandru until the nationalization.