18th century; 19th century
Ground floor and upper floor building, oriented with the very long side towards Dragoner market. The street wing, resulting from the unification of two houses, displays the facade with several inflections, 15 axes upstairs, neoclassicist decoration.
In 1912 it was for a short period of time Rieger’s factory headquarter.
In 1902 opens Karl Albrecht’s Grocey store,on the ground floor which became during the interwar period Lica’s factory showroom.