Sibiu's historical and architectural heritage

 

No. 9, Ocnei Street

No. 9, Ocnei Street

16th-17th century

One level building which has on the left the arch vaulted gateway, with vertical wooden planks. High ridged roof, with the ridge parallel to the street, with two eye skylights.

On the ground floor opens in 1900 Adolf Zimmermann’s leather shop, carried on in the inter- war period by Gheorghe Limpede’s leather shop.

add a comment