Building resulting from the union of two wings, made up of ground floor and floor. All the windows have profiled framing and adjustable slats shutters.
Profiled eaves, ridged roof, the ridge parallel to the facade, three eye skylights.
In 1910 the house was bought by Josef Bock. In the interwar period, his son, Viktor Bock opens here a locksmiths, thermal plants, water, sewerage and electrics Workroom.