Sibiu's historical and architectural heritage

 

No. 20, Ocnei Street

No. 20, Ocnei Street

17th-18th century

The building has the facade structured on two bays, with a jutty on the left,with two empty spaces on each level. Three ridged, high down-grade roof, one of which is sharper towards no.22 house, with the ridge parallel to the facade and eye skylights.

Until 1906 here worked  Rudolf Mühlsteffen’s shop (he had the factory on Vopsitorilor) and after that the house was bought by Albert Ferentzi who opens a Goods store which will work here until the nationalization.

add a comment