Sibiu's historical and architectural heritage

 

No. 24, Ocnei Street

No. 24, Ocnei Street

18th century; 1820-1830

Building placed at the intersection of Pielarilor street, sharing the yard with no.1 house on the same street. Wide eaves, a roof with the ridge parallel to the street, two skylights and another one with triangular gables.        

In the second half of the 19th century here was Andrea Meltzer’s winery ;at the beginning of the 20th century here was for a short time the Forest Department’s office, and during the interwar period a sewing machines shop, and Sieger bicycles.

add a comment