18th century; 1820 - 1830
Basement, ground floor and floor building, with the street facade structured on five axes. Extremly wide eaves, unified ridged roof, five eye skylights. On the side turbot, the one facing the no. 28 house, there is a triangular pinion.
The house belonged to the Breckner family, Andreas Breckner had a goods shop at the of the 19th century.