Building with ground floor and first floor, situated with the short façade towards the street. The façade has three windows axes and external wooden Venetian shutters. Very high hip roof with pitched dormers and eyebrow dormers and an old chimney topped by a metal rooster as wind cap.
Before the First World War here was the bakery of Karl Besperska, who also owned the building. On 23rd October 1931 it was replaced by the butcher shop of
Fritz Singer and after 1934 the building housed an inn with restaurant belonging to Ion Cuteanu.