XVIth – XVIIth century
Building with ground floor and first floor, with one wing to the street, has the semicircular entranceway portal on the right hand. The hip roof is very high pitched and covers also the neighbouring house at no 12. Two eyebrow dormers on the roof. Original woodwork of the door and shopfront dating back from the XIXth century.
In the middle of the XIXth century the building housed the textile shop of Joseph Schmidt (opened in 1843). Between the two world wars the shop is replaced by a grocery store.