16th century; 1850-1975
Hermann Wagner House
The building resulted following the alteration and joining of a series of older houses. The longer façade presents 11 lines at the first floor. The windows have adjustable slat shutters.
The ridged roof has a crest parallel to the street and four eye-shaped skylights.
In the 16th century, the house was in the property of the Teutsch family. This is the house from which the Renaissance style door produced by master Thomas Lapicida in 1552 came from (the Brukenthal palace).