The building is formed of a basement, a ground floor and the first floor, its façade being structured on eight lines at the first floor and seven lines at the ground floor. We also note the semi-circular passageway of the gate. The ridged roof has a crest parallel to the façade and three eye-shaped skylights.
This edifice served as the offices of the Musical Reunion for Songs and Music founded in 1878.
Daniel Popovici Barceanu lived here at the end of the 19th century. Dr. Atanasie Marian Marienescu lived here between 1900 and 1915, being the owner of this edifice following his marriage to Ana Brote.