The building is formed of a basement and a ground floor. The two-stepped gabled roof presents three eye-shaped skylights at the inferior level. The semi-cylindrical arched cellars are part of the medieval edifice.
The Stadtpark Restaurant opened here as early as the 19th century (its terrace looking onto Ioan Lupas Street, towards the park). In 1939 it changed its name into the Metropol Restaurant.