17th-18th century; 1902
The building is formed of a semi-basement, a ground floor and the first floor, the longer wing looking onto the street. The decorations consist of bossages embedded in the plastering, more profound at the semi-basement. They also consist of frameworks at the last two levels and plaster vegetal motifs, embedded in the masonry. The ridged roof has a crest parallel to the façade and eye-shaped skylights.