15th century; 19th century
Two level building, partially buried ground floor. Towards Turnului Stairs, the ground floor becomes a cellar, and the floor becomes a ground floor. The upstairs facade has six axes. Remodeled ground floor, especially after 1860, when the access corridor got the present shape. Steep roof, three eye skylights towards Turnului stairs, a skylight towards the courtyard. Inside, in the middle of the facade there is a gothique buttress.
Until the previous century the access to the “Lower Town” was made through a road parallel to the walls of the first precinct from the “Stairs’ Passage” which kept on through the 4 Turnului house’s corridor, corridor which was partially blocked after the construction of the stairs. (1860).