the end of the 18th century – the beginning of the 19th century
Two storey building with long side to the street. The façade, organised on 6 axes, has at the ground floor six shop fronts, while at the first floor only 4 windows are visible.
The shop frontss have wooden panel shutters and cornice topped wooden fascias, all dating back from 1890-1899. Saddle roof with the ridge parallel to the street, with three eyebrow dormers.
Untill the Second World War the ground floor shops were all butcher shops, since the house belonged to the Butchers’ Association.