Building placed at the crossroads between Turnului and Faurului Streets. Towards Turnului Street, it has a nine axes facade upstairs. Rectangular, with wide, profiled framing windows. The gate’s corridor has an opening basket handle arch. A pronounced eaves, ridged roof, the ridge parallel to the street, four rectangular skylights with triangular ridged gable.
Friedrich Morscher’s Pharmacy “The Golden Cross”, opened in 1880
In 1901 the house was bought by Kessler Johann who opens a butcher’s on the ground floor. During the same period, here was Oskar Seiser’s Coffee House.