Ground floor and upper floor building,it displays ten windows upstairs (with traditional joinery) and nine downstairs. High, ridged roof with the ridge parallel to the street, with two eye skylights on two registers and two partly Baroque chimneys. The corridorand another room downstairs are semicyllindrical, vaulted with penetrations.
It operated as a prison until the completion of the construction of the prison behind the Court of Law.
After 1911 the building was the office of numerous organizations like: the Social Nursery for Childcare, the United Union Headquarters and also of the peasant workers union and the Human Rights League. Also here was the Workers Sports Club and in 1924 here was established the UTC county organization.
In the ‘80s here operated a furniture factory.
|mb @ 28/05/2015, 16:23|
|Rodney Hofer @ 26/05/2015, 21:54|