the end of the 18th century – the beginning of the 19th century
Ground floor and floor building, with a six axes facade that has on the right the arch corridor with a Baroque gate. Towards the no.19 house, the facade displays openings, here was flowing a creek derived from Cibin in the medieval age. The ridged roof with two massive chimneys exhibits two high covered skylights at the top, three ridged in the lower level.
Until the First World War here operated the Josef Möferdt tannery. After 1923 here opened P. Cojocaru’s: “Splendor”.