Sibiu's historical and architectural heritage

 

No. 24, Turnului Street

No. 24, Turnului Street

19th century

Building placed on a narrow parcel of land limited to the West by the former alley opening to Valea Mare st, today closed. The first floor façade still preserves the decorations from 1875-1899.

Curb roof with two pitches and eyebrow dormers.
In the interwar period at the ground floor there was a grocery store.

 

add a comment