the end of the 18th century – the beginning of the 19th century
Ground floor and upper floor building, organized on four axes. The floor keeps the “1900” style decoration. Baroque chimneys on the ridged roof, with the ridge parallel to the facade, with two eye skylights.
The framing of the door and of the window shop from the right is from 1903 and it comes from Emerich Bokody & Sohn Cleaning shop.
In the inter-war period here was Henrich Graef’s hat shop.